The 2016 International Conference on Collaboration Technologies and Systems (CTS 2016) offers a small number of contingency student travel grants (pending sponsors) to qualifying and selected students who need a supplement to their travel support to present an accepted paper at any of CTS's meetings. If approved, the support will be partial. Student Travel Grants
The 2016 International Conference on Collaboration Technologies and Systems
October 31 - November 04, 2016
The Florida Hotel and Conference CenterOrlando, Florida, USA
To be eligible, students must:
- Be presenting an accepted paper at a CTS 2016 session or workshop;
- Submit a student travel grant application form detailing need for funds no later than 7 weeks prior to the 1st day of the CTS 2016 Conference (by September 12, 2016);
- Be a full-time student who is not also a full-time employee in industry, government, or academia (please submit a proof of full-time status from your university);
- Have one letter of recommendation from your current adviser or department head;
- Have written support from the chair (letter or email) of the conference’s session or workshop at which your paper will be presented indicating that your paper presentation is necessary to the session's success.
All supporting documents should be submitted by September 12, 2016.
Approved applicants will be notified by October 14, 2016.
For questions and inquiries, please contact the conference Program Chairs or consult the Conference organizers.
Student Travel Grant Application Form Download