As in previous years, CTS 2016 will have "Outstanding Paper Award" and "Outstanding Poster Paper/Poster Award". Outstanding Paper and Poster Paper Awards
The 2016 International Conference on Collaboration Technologies and Systems
October 31 - November 04, 2016
The Florida Hotel and Conference CenterOrlando, Florida, USA
The awards will be made by the Awards Committees for contributions which are considered outstanding in their scientific quality, timeliness, and relevance.
In addition to a certificate/plaque, each award includes one free registration for the next year CTS conference.
The awards will be presented in the closing session of the conference or at an appropriate social event.
For more information, please contact the Awards Co-Chairs and Posters Co-Chairs.
- Gert-Jan De Vreede, University of South Florida, Florida, USA
- Prasun Dewan, University of North Carolina, North Carolina, USA
- Robert Neches, Robert Neches Consulting Services, California, USA
- Nader F. Mohamed, Middleware Technologies Lab., Bahrain
- Domenico Potena, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche, Ancona, Italy
Effie Lai-Chong Law,
University of Leicester, U.K.